Speedweek 2015 -will it happen?

After months of work and countless hours spent working in the shed, Speedweek is in danger of being canceled. 

Apparently salt conditions are poor this year and it is unknown if they will be able to find good salt to race on. When we went in 2012 there were four race courses, 2 long courses, 1 short course, and 1 rookie course.  When the SCTA crew went to do course layout recently there was not enough good salt for the same course layout. 

They feel they may be able to get 1 or 2 short courses and nothing else.  If there is only 1 course we will not make the trip, long lines would be make it hard to even get one run in per day, but if 2 courses we will be on our way. A final decision is going to be made no later than July 22nd.

Until then we are hoping for the best.